Monday 4 April 2011

Poky studio cage to 4 star Ratty mansion.




My ratties are the very lucky ones, Ive been promising that when my student loan finally came through I was going to improve their living conditions. Well this morning the ill fated loan arrived 4 months late but still there it was. I thought about getting new clothes but in the end I thought id pay off my rent and buy them a lovely new cage.

I think they are enjoying the extra space,  they have been racing around it since I put them in it a few hours ago. I want to pad it out further with toys but will have to wait for a week or two as I have one rat who is completely blind and I have so far had to show her the way to the food and water. She is a complete wizz when she gets used to her surroundings though and she has already learned to go through the tunnel to get from platform to platform. They are soooo cute.

2 comments:

  1. Awww how cute! What are your rattys names? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sunshine Diaries
    I have ben whos right at the back and is actually a girl tho I was told she was a boy when I first got her. Spot and cookie who are both in the tunnel. Daisy and ruby are right at the front of the cage but i dont think you can see ruby in this picture:)

    ReplyDelete